No doubt you have many career passions and goals. Is working with some of the world’s largest brands one of them? And do the descriptions below match up with your interests and experience? If so, you could be just the Relationship Manager we’ve been looking for.
You love creating Win/Win’s. You’re a creative problem solver who is obsessed with the customer experience and love creating positive outcomes for all.
You have a growth mindset. You thrive on continued growth and development of new skills and experiences. No experience in corporate gifting, no problem – you’ll immerse yourself in all things swag.
You’re a winner. You hold yourself to high standards and pride yourself on consistently delivering high-quality results for your clients. You have a history of achievement and are willing to go the extra mile to ensure success.
You love a challenge. You’re fast moving and energized by obstacles and always searching for ways to solve problems, impress clients and improve outcomes. You enjoy having multiple responsibilities on your plate, taking the initiative to get things done and making decisions.
You play well with others. You’re a great teammate that elevates the culture through your positive and passionate energy. Clients and employees love working with you. At the same time, you’re self-motivated, have mad time management skills and are super productive working independently.
You’re good with words. Communication is your strong suit. Your brainstorms are collaborative and insightful, your presentations are persuasive, and your day-to-day communication is honest, thoughtful, and clear.
Swag is where we really shine
Swagger is just getting started, but this team has been in the business of building great brands for years–and we’re hitting the ground running! The Swagger way of doing things is a little different. Actually, a lot different. We love swag, but not just any swag passes through our rigorous filter. Simply put, we set a higher standard and pride ourselves on working with people and brands who share our vision.
We believe in swag with style and sustainability. It’s got to be covetable and, at the same time, have purpose and longevity. Turns out, if you’ve got the taste and eye for it, and a passion for the work, it’s possible to create cool swag that people want and helps build brands. All without trashing the planet. It’s a win-win.
We love our jobs. We just do. At Swagger, we’re all about Collaboration, Curation and Creation. But of all the C’s, we love our Clients best. Everything we do revolves around impressing them. With our creativity, transparency and our ability to deliver killer swag that’s on budget, on time and on point! But none of it would be possible without the right team. Team Swagger is built on a foundation of creativity and ambition. A balance of drive and hard work blended with humanity and humor. At Swagger, you’ll have all the opportunities and challenges you could want, and all the fun, too.
We’re growing. As our business expands, we’re looking to expand our team. Once inside, you’ll find a supportive culture, competitive compensation and a strong desire to promote from within–and see you succeed.
About this role
As a Relationship Manager you will be working with our top enterprise accounts and largest clients. You will manage the complete end to end sales-cycle, often presenting to C-level executives. You will work closely with current and prospective customers as a trusted advisor to deeply understand their unique company challenges and goals. You will consult with customers on Swaggers Products and Services to create solutions that will help them reach their business goals and make their brand to shine.
Effectively communicate the Swagger value proposition to inspire your clients to embrace a new method of connecting value to their Swag purchasing process
- Set and lead discovery calls and confirm meetings with key decision makers that will generate revenue/volume
- Create a pipeline of reasonable opportunities and reliable forecasts in a transparent manner
- Develop and execute strategic plans for the territory and/or industry that will evolve and improve our sales process including territory/vertical identification and research to formalize a go to market strategy and create qualified target accounts.
- Listen to the needs of the market and customers and educate the product and marketing team
- Deliver, and preferably exceed, against monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue/sales targets
- Use your experience and expertise to respond optimally to create a strategic, long-term partnership with your customers.
- Strengthen client relationships through regular engagement and face-to-face meetings.
You would be a good fit for this role if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 3+ Years of relevant sales, client-facing marketing, advertising, PR or account management experience
- Experience with business development, sales, account management, consultative sales, consulting, or relevant experience
- Proven history of overachieving quota and driving results in a high-growth company environment
- Excellent communication, negotiation, analytical and forecasting skills
- Demonstrated ability to find, manage and close high-level business
- Ability to use competitive selling to position company products against direct and indirect competitors
- Ability to gather and use data to inform decision making and persuade others
- Ability to assess business opportunities, read prospective buyers and develop compelling strategies
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (esp. PowerPoint); Collaborate with team members through Microsoft SharePoint; Proficiency in Salesforce and Adobe CS (Illustrator and Photoshop) a plus
NOTE: Equity, diversity and inclusion aren’t just buzzwords to us. At Swagger, when we say we are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company, we walk the walk. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. Because we want everyone to feel safe bringing their authentic selves to work every day. And because it’s the right thing to do.