- You’re a doer. You’re a creative thinker and problem solver who likes to jump in, hit the ground running and build systems and processes from the ground up.
- You’re good with busy. You thrive on having multiple responsibilities, decision-making and taking the initiative to get things done.
- You’re a stickler. You’re observant, perceptive and have an eye for detail (some may even call you a tastemaker!) You hold yourself to high standards and pride yourself on consistently delivering high-quality outcomes.
- You love a challenge. You’re fast moving and energized by obstacles and always searching for ways to solve problems.
- You play well with others. You’re self-motivated, have mad time management skills and are super productive working independently. At the same time, you’re more than willing and able to be a team player, lending your creativity (or simply a helpful hand) to make sure the job gets done, the client’s happy and the team wins.
- You’re good with words. Communication is your strong suit. Your brainstorms are collaborative and insightful, your presentations are persuasive, and your day-to-day communication is honest, thoughtful and clear. Are you ready to be the next Sr Customer Success Coordinator?
Swag is where we really shine
Swagger is just getting started, but this team has been in the business of building great brands for years–and we’re hitting the ground running! The Swagger way of doing things is a little different. Actually, a lot different. We love swag, but not just any swag passes through our rigorous filter. Simply put, we set a higher standard and pride ourselves on working with people and brands who share our vision.
We believe in swag with style and sustainability. It’s got to be covetable and, at the same time, have purpose and longevity. Turns out, if you’ve got the taste and eye for it, and a passion for the work, it’s possible to create cool swag that people want and helps build brands. All without trashing the planet. It’s a win-win.
We love our jobs. We just do. At Swagger, we’re all about Collaboration, Curation and Creation. But of all the C’s, we love our Clients best. Everything we do revolves around impressing them. With our creativity, transparency and our ability to deliver killer swag that’s on budget, on time and on point! But none of it would be possible without the right team. Team Swagger is built on a foundation of creativity and ambition. A balance of drive and hard work blended with humanity and humor. At Swagger, you’ll have all the opportunities and challenges you could want, and all the fun, too.
We’re growing. As our business expands, we’re looking to expand our team. Once inside, you’ll find a supportive culture, competitive compensation and a strong desire to promote from within–and see you succeed.
About the Sr Customer Success Coordinator Role: Key Responsibilities.
End to End Process
- Support projects throughout the end-to-end process, including idea generation, product design and research, presentation creation, order processing and fulfillment.
- Partner with internal team to support client-specific project logistics and operations including project timelines, purchase orders, inventory, fulfillment, distribution, and shipping details.
- Manage production timelines to ensure timely delivery, ensuring a smooth process throughout by communicating with vendors, decorators, and factories to ensure projects are on track to be completed by the set timeline.
- Research potential branded gift options by utilizing partnerships with promotional product distributors in the ASI/PPAI industry.
- Create branded virtual stores and product examples for use in client presentations.
- Brainstorm for corporate branded swag and kits that fit within client budget while keeping sustainability and social responsibility at the forefront.
- You would be a good fit for this role if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, PR, Communications, or similar area of concentration.
- 1-3 years of work in a fast-paced, client-facing marketing, advertising, PR, or account management organization.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office specifically, PowerPoint, Collaborate with team members through Microsoft SharePoint. Exposure to Salesforce and Adobe CS (Illustrator and Photoshop) skills a plus.
Does this sound like a role you would love? Send us a note at email@example.com
NOTE: Equity, diversity and inclusion aren’t just buzzwords to us. At Swagger, when we say we are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company, we walk the walk. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. Because we want everyone to feel safe bringing their authentic selves to work every day. And because it’s the right thing to do.